The Queen Elizabeth Band program offers many rich opportunities for students that are made possible through the various fundraising activities offered by the QEBPA. Fundraising allows the students enrolled in the program and their families to earn credits towards band trips and other expenses. As per our QEBPA Fundraising Credit Policy:
- 80% of the profit is held in an account for the individual student
- 20% is to support QEBPA’s general operations and families who are in financial need
Please consider coordinating one of our fundraisers. We need four fundraiser coordinators for 2017-18! If you have any questions about volunteering please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Coordinator: Tracey Reed
Campaign Dates: Annual
Delivery Date: As requested
When you buy fresh fruits and veggies, our fundraiser gets 25% back!
Did you know you could support our fundraiser simply by doing your grocery shopping? We're partnering with SPUD.ca to reach our goals! You can help by ordering a box (or 10!) of local, organic produce. Here's how:
- Create a free account at SPUD.ca. (To track your donations, enter the name of the person you're supporting in "delivery instructions" )
- Visit spud.ca/fundraising or click Produce Box Fundraising under the Home tab. Add a produce box to your cart. Only produce boxes on the fundraising page qualify for a donation.
- At checkout, enter the promo code FUNDRAISING and choose our group from the drop-down list. The FUNDRAISING promo code cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same order.
- Complete your order and receive your healthy produce delivery at home or work.
- 25% is donated to our fundraiser!
For support placing your order, please contact Hannah Wilson at 403-991-2488 or email@example.com
SPUD.ca is a full-scale online grocery store that delivers local, organic food to your home or workplace. SPUD focuses on real, healthy and sustainable produce and gives back to community groups through fundraising initiatives like this one!
It pays to eat organic... And we don't just mean the 25% donation back to our school! When you buy an organic fruit and veggie box, you're feeding your family the healthiest, most nutritious food available:
- Your food is chemical free! That means grown without pesticides, sewage sludge, genetic modifiers, waxes, or radiation... (scary right?)
- Your food is tastier! No chemicals means healthy soil and ecosystems, which means more vitamins and minerals in your food... (some chefs even cook only organic for better flavour)
- Your food supports your neighbour! Our fruits and veggies come from farms you recognize – Poplar Bluff, Gull Valley, YYC Growers... (even in winter, greenhouses mean you can eat local)
Each year a Purdy's Fundraiser takes place in November with orders delivered in December. Perfect for Christmas!
Order forms will be sent home with students in Band class. Orders can also be placed online.
Queen Elizabeth High School Band Spolumbo’s Fundraiser 2019
Order fresh sausages and burger patties for your friends and family and raise money for QEBPA.
ORDER FORM: Download Order Form Here.
Orders due: April 30, 2019
(Cheques payable to QEBPA and put student’s first and last name and grade in the MEMO line on the cheque)
Delivery Date: May 15, 2019
SGA at Queen Elizabeth High School from 3:30 – 4:30.
Product is fresh and must be picked up on the delivery date. Fresh meat is PERISHABLE. Portion, Package and Freeze immediately…while the product is fresh!
All sausages & burger patties CONTAIN NO: Gluten – MSG – Binders – Fillers – Preservatives – Eggs – Dairy – Nuts – Nitrates
Spolumbo’s proudly offers the following items fundraising products: (Order Form attached)
· Spicy Italian Pork Sausage · Mild Italian Pork Sausage · Chorizo Pork Sausage · Bratwurst Pork Sausage · Maple Breakfast Pork Sausage · Maple Breakfast Pork Sausage · Whiskey Fennel Pork Sausage · Chicken Apple Sausage · Spicy Chicken Sausage · Chicken Sundried Tomato & Basil Burgers · Spolumbo Burgers – Pork & Beef blend *Burgers SHIP FROZEN & ORDERED IN FULL CASES ONLY*
You many order by 1 tray (1/2 case) or full case (2 trays) unless noted.
FRESH bulk Packs – 5.5 kg per box packed in two equal weight trays of 2.75 kg each and shrink wrapped (Exception: Maple Breakfast Sausage is packaged in 2 bulk bags NOT trays)
Questions: contact Laura Strachan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403-270-3123.