The Queen Elizabeth Band program offers many rich opportunities for students that are made possible through the various fundraising activities offered by the QEBPA. Fundraising allows the students enrolled in the program and their families to earn credits towards band trips and other expenses. As per our QEBPA Fundraising Credit Policy:
- 80% of the profit is held in an account for the individual student
- 20% is to support QEBPA’s general operations and families who are in financial need
Please consider coordinating one of our fundraisers. We need four fundraiser coordinators for 2017-18! If you have any questions about volunteering please e-mail email@example.com.
Volunteer Coordinator: Tracey Reed
Campaign Dates: Annual
Delivery Date: As requested
When you buy fresh fruits and veggies, our fundraiser gets 25% back!
Did you know you could support our fundraiser simply by doing your grocery shopping? We're partnering with SPUD.ca to reach our goals! You can help by ordering a box (or 10!) of local, organic produce. Here's how:
- Create a free account at SPUD.ca. (To track your donations, enter the name of the person you're supporting in "delivery instructions" )
- Visit spud.ca/fundraising or click Produce Box Fundraising under the Home tab. Add a produce box to your cart. Only produce boxes on the fundraising page qualify for a donation.
- At checkout, enter the promo code FUNDRAISING and choose our group from the drop-down list. The FUNDRAISING promo code cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same order.
- Complete your order and receive your healthy produce delivery at home or work.
- 25% is donated to our fundraiser!
For support placing your order, please contact Hannah Wilson at 403-991-2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPUD.ca is a full-scale online grocery store that delivers local, organic food to your home or workplace. SPUD focuses on real, healthy and sustainable produce and gives back to community groups through fundraising initiatives like this one!
It pays to eat organic... And we don't just mean the 25% donation back to our school! When you buy an organic fruit and veggie box, you're feeding your family the healthiest, most nutritious food available:
- Your food is chemical free! That means grown without pesticides, sewage sludge, genetic modifiers, waxes, or radiation... (scary right?)
- Your food is tastier! No chemicals means healthy soil and ecosystems, which means more vitamins and minerals in your food... (some chefs even cook only organic for better flavour)
- Your food supports your neighbour! Our fruits and veggies come from farms you recognize – Poplar Bluff, Gull Valley, YYC Growers... (even in winter, greenhouses mean you can eat local)
Each year a Purdy's Fundraiser takes place in November with orders delivered in December. Perfect for Christmas!
Order forms will be sent home with students in Band class. Orders can also be placed online.